Education and Webinars
CSTA’s new webinar series offers an online learning opportunity that focuses on trends, success stories and key learnings in the sport tourism industry. Topics cover event bidding and hosting, event marketing and sponsorship and other hot topics!
How to Join
Anyone interested in learning more about sport tourism can attend one of CSTA’s webinars. Members of the CSTA receive a preferred rate compared to non-members and events rights holders (not-for-profit sport organizations who own the rights to events) can participate on a complimentary basis.
- Members of CSTA: $50 + tax
- Non-Members: $75 + tax
- Events Rights Holders: no charge
Registration for each webinar is online or contact Krista Benoit at email@example.com for more information. If you have a question or have a topic to suggest, please contact us.
There are no refunds or credits for missed webinars. All webinar fees must be paid in advance of the webinar.
Are you interested in more profile and visibility for your brand? Are you keen to be part of professional development opportunities that help to advance the sport tourism industry? Would you like to have the opportunity to engage one-on-one with webinar participants? If so, we have a sponsorship opportunity for you!
Webinar sponsors will receive the following:
- Four (4) complimentary webinar registrations valid for one year.
- Presenting level status of the sponsored webinar (i.e. Sport Tourism Hot Trends Webinar offered by the CSTA in partnership with XYZ company)
- The opportunity to have 2-3 mins of airtime at the conclusion of the webinar.
- A copy of the webinar participation list.
- Your logo and name affiliated with all marketing and promotion of the webinar series program (on CSTA’s website, in e-communications related to the program, on social media, etc.)
- Your choice of one of the following: Opportunity to be profiled in CSTA’s member profile feature on canadiansporttouris.com or two (2) additional webinar registrations valid for one year.
Investment: $1500 per sponsored webinar or $2500 for sponsorship of two webinars.
Webinar sponsors have priority access to sponsorship opportunities associated with Sport Events Congress, the largest annual gathering of sport and tourism professionals in Canada. Sponsorship of SEC is always a sell-out!