CSTA members receive the following benefits:
Access to all of CSTA’s tools and templates, including the Sport Tourism Planning Template, STEAM (Sport Tourism Economic Assessment Model) and STEAM PRO, the Business Plan Template for Sport Events, etc.
- Web conference workshops/training & education sessions
- Sport photo library
- Directories of national and multi-sport organizations, international sport federations and CSTA’s membership directory
- Access to Industry-related domestic and international market research and academic research
- Networking opportunities among members, with industry-related organizations and within the sport community
- Preferred rates to CSTA’s annual conference, Sport Events Congress
- Participation in Sport Events Exchange, a business-to-business marketplace held in conjunction with Sport Events Congress each year.
- Quarterly newsletter and electronic news blasts
- Access to co-operative marketing programs
- Opportunity to participate on CSTA planning committees and task forces.
For a list of additional benefits associated with the International membership category, contact the CSTA at email@example.com